Friday 1 October 2010

End of the week!

Whew! I managed to send in a job application 10 minutes before the closing time. Woop woop! Fingers crossed! And on that noteTGIF, yo. Oo...I should go eat there. It's been a while. Mmm T.G.I.Fridays *nod*

Anyway! End of the week - how nice! I had my meeting this morning and it was quite successful. All I need now is responses...Good things come to those who wait! I started my "sketchbook" on InDesign today. I even got a book out on how to use the software properly. I felt like such a nerd in the Epi Centre, but by golly it was fun! I've only got so many pictures, but it'll come together! It's a good money saving tactic, methinks :) £7 for one 30-page empty sketchbook or £7 for 47-page filled sketchbook. Ooo! Bargain!

Stace and I (well more Stacey, to be honest) cleaned the kitchen downstairs and now its all clean! Yay! It's so much nicer to do work when you know all is well in the kitchen and all the recycling is sorted (thanks Stacey!). Oh and it's also nice when you make brownies too. Mmmm brownies with lots of squirty cream...they were nice. x

No comments:

Post a Comment