Wednesday 6 October 2010

Productivity

As I declared on the good ol' facebook, it was a productive day. At least semi productive. I got a nap in and managed to whip up some more of my digital sketchbook. The one that I made at uni wasn't recognized on my InDesign CS2 so I just started all over again and quite frankly, I like my newer sketchbook anyway.

My original plan of doing 70 designs today was a taaad bit unrealistic. Well totally unrealistic cos I didn't do any designs today really. Not my fault! I was researching print ideas! ...kinda!

Anyhoozles, I just got back from a pirate themed party with my former Drama Society family. I say former because I didn't join Drama Soc this year, but I just went to check out the new recruits, catch up with the former fam and scope out some models! I managed to rope in a few for my bud Viv! Oh how she'll love me.

Ah and I came across something today. Man skirt. Yay or nay? They amuse me. I think the right person can pull it off. But everyone else just looks funny.

Um...? Giuliano Fujiwara?

Er...
But somehow is that one done better? Oh men in skirts! So confused! Shall I include that in my collection? Its really hit and miss innit?x

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be interesting to do something controversial! Or have a collection that makes you think! Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete