Thursday 21 October 2010

Steampunk day!

Ha. I'm way too into the auto-tune viral videos at the moment! Wah.

So yeah! This week we had guys working on our studio space. We had to move our old tables and they built us shiny new desks!! Ace - and apparently they're even better than all the other desks in the room! It's so nice to have shelves and things. Yay extra storage space! Check it out!


Pretty swish. :) Love the kettle Stacey and I have! She's clever as well! Using the kettle to the fullest by having soup and pot noodle. Kudos to her!

In other news, I had a steampunk workshop today. =D Radical. Learned fun things and felt really inspired! We learned how to work sheet metal and use all the cool tools in the fabrication room. It was really worth it. The technician was a good tutor and here's my almost finished piece!


Strange, huh? It's a sort of instrument, I suppose...I need to add some nice gramophone bits and it'll be done =D Yay! Next project will be googles for Horigan (my awesome steampunk mentor!).

Back to designing! x

No comments:

Post a Comment