Thursday 30 September 2010

London-London, I. Love. London.

Oh the music in this video makes me dance!



Yep Nylon Korea. I figure since I need to do a lot of talking and explaining in the meeting that I'll have tomorrow, why not study more into my market? I can't believe how new this extension to Nylon family is! Only 2 years?! Snapz! I need to get my hands on some of their magazines!

Meeeh today was such a lazy day at uni. I left early with Stacey. I virtually got nothing done today XP ah well. These types of days are always bound to happen regardless. I tried to work InDesign and it confuses me with all the stupid photo regulations and shiz. Ugh I'm so over it already but I need to get the hang of it - or just uh...try another program. Maybe I should have an internet sketchbook! I love technology too much. Everything that I do is computer based these days. I wanna get myself computer glasses to save my sight. Big chunky Spongebob ones.

Oh yeah. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment