Friday 8 October 2010

Humidity!

It was humid as hell today. Mmmph. Rather uncomfortable to be honest, but it was nice that it was warm enough not to wear a jacket!

I tried looking online to find Korean magazines to order and my GOSH they're expensive. 12 quid for a mag? I think not! I may have to cough it up anyway...I really want one!

I met up with a friend that used to work with me at Starbucks today. It was so lovely seeing Weijin! She's as cute and sweet as ever. We walked around Park St and went to the Bristol Museum. I loved catching up with her and having a lovely Thai lunch with her. :)

I think I may like to work here when I'm done with uni! Angels! They're costumiers for like movies and theatre and stuff!! I asked to go on a tour with them to see what they're all about and to see what kind of things they so there! So coooool.

Gloucester tomorrow to see another lovely friend. Yay for friends! x

No comments:

Post a Comment