Monday 4 October 2010

Start of another week!

Happy Monday, ya'll.

Today was quite productive! I got a job this morning at yet another local cafe up the road! The lady made me make a cappuccino just to see if I could do it properly. Ohoho - I've been making coffees for too long. Part of me wants to go back to the easiness of Starbucks but most of me doesn't. Lawl. I bumped into the famous cupcake-making Rosy today at uni! It was lovely chatting with her cos I haven't seen her since I quit the 'bucks which means I haven't seen her aaaaaaaaaall summer. :) I'm glad we're on the same campus!

I ended up socializing most of the morning to be honest. Socializing is a very important part of Monday morning! ...well every morning, really, but epesh today cos it really got me in the mood to do work. Up the library I went again. I claimed a table and sat with magazines and books and just perused for hours with the random-ass sun darkening my already dark-ass neck. Why was the sun out today? Why was it such a nice day out? I swear this country is just just confused in the weather department, man. Last week it was cold and rainy and today was a completely different experience!!
....
But it was nice to go out without a cardi :)

I got a brilliant book out of the library today! Just a few hundred pages with naked and clothed peeps in these different poses at all angles. Freakin' brilliant. Some of the pages are just inappropriately funny. Like the "Vicar blessing girl"...


Just LOOK! I know you can see it. And with that, I'll leave you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment