Tuesday 19 October 2010

Where did I go?

Hey. It's been a while. No excuses though. I haven't been that busy where I haven't had the time to post - it just slipped my mind. *cough* for over a week...

Anyhoozle! We got our brief yesterday for creative practice....basically we need to promote ourselves like mad and have a mock interview at the end of the year. A bit unsettling because the work is piling up and I'm barely swimming through it, to be honest. I'm so ridiculously relaxed and work is slowly getting done, but it's aight! It's all cool, bruv.

Here's some fashion news! I've done a nice little colour palette and customer board. I need to do a mood board next so tomorrow is a computer day! My eyes will die but that's aight! =D I'll come out with loads of pretty designs. Promise.

Here's who I'm comparing myself to!

Mercibeaucoup


John Galliano


Juun J

Quite similar, but again quite different. I feel as if I should be doing really incredible things, but I dunno...I feel a bit flat. I want seriously incredible pattern cutting...my collection doesn't feel fabulous enough. I think I'll just do my showpiece just to do it, but change alot after the deadline. Would that be silly?

I think I'm moving away from my original research. I'm kinda forgetting the Korean aspect of this. I'll nail this. Fingers crossed! x

No comments:

Post a Comment