Monday 11 October 2010

Week 3

Oh man. Where did the past two weeks go? ...uh oh. I just noticed that you know...times running out already. This is ridiculous. I did nothing since we started uni! Well I did stuff, but not enough! I need to make lists, but I'm still too lazy! Ugh this is bad. I need to get out of this funk, yo.

So went to uni today and guess who we all saw in the office? Satyen was sat chatting to Ali. To those who don't know who I'm talking about, he's this designer. He's a nice minimalistic designer, methinks, but everyone was quite wary of him this morning. From what my course mates and I noticed from last year, he was quite tough as a tutor. Could be nice, but then could be very nasty.

Yeah, there was a bit of fear in the room when he walked in and I was just sat doing my own thing in the studio and he comes up to me first. I wasn't actually scared, just unsure of where to start...but hey! It's was aaaaalright. We just had a casual chat about my work (or rather, my ideas) and he helped me realize that I needed to get on with it and edit my research down a bit.

I need to plan out my life now. I'm too comfortable to do work, so I'll make lists. Lists are always fun. x

1 comment:

  1. i had no idea what he had done! good for him :)
    ps i spoke to him this afternoon and he basically said the same. i just need to get on with garment designs, sampling and edit my research down too! but he also gave me very opposite advice to the advice Ali gave me, so i don't know who to listen to.arghhh.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete