Tuesday 5 October 2010

Beep.



Awesome little dance. Gotta love your "viral" videos!

Got a call from the Hippodrome - they want me to show up for an interview at 6pm next week. I wonder how that will go...? I hope Monty gets an interview too. I only found out about the vacancies because of him in the first place :/

Nothing to report today really. Went to uni, came back early and now I'm attempting to design but I think I still need to do more research before I come up with things that I like and that are well...me! I want to start toiling next week so I need to crack on with it, man! I think it's time for another cup of tea soon.






Cosmic Wonder is an awesome company, btw. Yakinori Maeda is a genius.





And you see that? Korean Nylon did a Big Bang GDragon photoshoot and they just put him in a woman's cape (by Marc Jacobs)! But he still looks pretty fly. I think that's what I'll do. Put Victorianesque womens silhouettes on men and vise versa. Bang. x

No comments:

Post a Comment