Thursday 10 November 2011

Swansea...Swan sea. Sea of Swans!? I just got it...

Ah another day in good old Swansea. The sun was actually shining today and I would have appreciated it a bit more if I wasn't wearing my glasses and getting horrific glares on my lenses. My eyes are on the fritz; they're SO DRY. I need to stop forgetting to take my contacts out after a night out. I also shouldn't go out on a night before going to Swansea....

Last night's sleep was a mixture of satisfying and terrible. I have a new mattress, you see. Well it's not really new persay, but it's new to me as I got it free off a friend. I love how I managed to get free solid wood bed frame, a mattress, a coffee table and a bookcase for frizzle, yo. Freecycle is where it's at, not gonna lie! I need to snoop around there on my lunch actually. I need me a wardrobe, drawers and a desk now :D

Anyway, back to the point, the mattress is ever so soft and it killed my back. I also needed to wee just about every hour to get all the cider out of my system. At least my heater did a brilliant job of keeping my room toasty and nice. ...but still a terrible nights sleep. I woke up with my eyes bloodshot (compliments of my angry contacts), every muscle in my body sore and extremely tired due to a mere 5 hours of restless sleep. Oh I am feeling the pain now, but meh, tis my fault for going out after work. Never again, I say. ....well I'll just be smarter about it next time. #beingrealistic

Right so I talked to the lead designer today and she said she's going to try and have something for me to make next week. I really really hope so...I finally managed to find my Pattern Master when I was unpacking and I do intend to use it. Quite a happy day in my life, to be honest.

I'm going to finish on a very random and gross note:

The bridge I cross in the mornings to get to the office is always covered in poo. What kind of poo? No friggin clue - it's either a very large dog or a very lost and nasty person :/ Sad thing is, it's always there; A nice fresh load just chilling on the side of bridge every morning. There's also some on the tracks in the train station. Unless people are throwing poo onto the tracks, how is it they have time to leave something so vile in such a busy place?! Obviously someone was on a mission. Gross.

People (and/or dogs) of Swansea, you need to sort yourselves out. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment