Wednesday 16 November 2011

It prints, it cuts!

My mornings consist of these things. Coffee, railcards, train tickets, list making, Toast (but not for breakfast), the Matrix building and the printing machine.







Aint that cool? Only cool to fashiony people, I'm afraid, but omg it's amazing! It draws the pattern on the paper and then cuts it out with seam allowance and errthing! How insane! I wiiiiiiish I had one of my own haha.

Right, well I've had an incredibly lazy day...the only productive thing I've done all day was go food shopping. I was meant to do so much like finish my visa. get photos taken, tidy my room, look for socks for Trout... All these things were ignored and sleep overtook my day. :( I need to sort my life out....

LIFE FAIL.

...just thought I'd let you all know. Back to watching Series One of Skins. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment