Monday 3 January 2011

Holidaaaays

Hello hello.

How you all had a Merry Christmas and a kickass New Year! My Christmas holidays consisted of excessive shifts at the Hippodrome and having this years pantomime, Dick Whittington, drilled into my brain, but it was alriiiight! I enjoyed every shift - the people that I work with are so lovely. :)

My sketchbook was touched a total of four times over the past two weeks:
1. To put it in my bag
2. To take it out of my bag
3. To work on it on boxing day (minimally, I might add)
4. To put it back in my bag

I also told myself I won't make any resolutions this year because I rarely keep them, let alone remember them a week down the line so I'm going to share with you my er...own personal accomplishments over the last year!

1. I've become more comfortable with myself! The shyness is slowly going and I feel my ever-surpressed true self coming out more and more each day.
2. I've found something different and more interesting to do with my hair. Yay curls! Bye straight hair styles!
3. I'm (mostly..?) fully supporting myself this year. No rollover loan money this year - just good old fashioned working!
4. I've met a crapload of new people which is great! And I've also managed to still spent time (even though its so little nowadays!) with my old ones.
5. I've managed to lose a bit of weight without thinking about it! Yippee!

Yep that's about it. =D I am proud! Now to focus again and do this final collection - although to be perfectly honest, I don't have much to show for tomorrow's tutorial. My bad. :)

Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment