Saturday 13 August 2011

I love me some Beachin' and New Yorkin'


Yo! I had quite a fun week! Went to the beach with my brother and so mates, had a bit of fancy Asian Fusion food at a restaurant called Teak and I went to NY yesterday and oh such fun! I met up with some friends from my previous university in Philadelphia and met some new people and had a loverly time.











*The bartender gave me such grief when I ordered a coke with lime juice. If you know me at all, you know I love lime. I often ask for lime cordial with my coke when I'm in England and get crazy looks there but it usually ends up getting me free drinks for being so odd and I even got a bartenders phone number once? Random, right? But meh, that's one of my favorite drinks I order it when I can! The bartender at this restaurant called me fancy pants :( Let me enjoy my beverages with a splash of citrus in peace! Try it, it's good. Trust.

Crazy shoes right? I followed her for a block trying not to look like a creeper while taking a secret picture of her heels. Wish I got a better picture, but I'm glad I got something!







Hellooooo All Saints! It was good to see the store in the city :D I haven't seen so many vintage sewing machines in one place in my life. They had at least 4 walls covered from the ceiling to the floor with sewing machines. Insanity.


These I must recommend. They're called Pink Bulldogs = Pink Lemonade Margarita with an upside down mini bottle of Corona (Coronita, as it says on the bottle! It's so cute!) One of the best drinks ever considering I usually hate Corona or any beer in general! Don't have too many of them though because you might die a bit the next morning, but if you're ever in NY, go to Blockheads! Or the bar that's exactly the same as it that is on the other side of the fountain...You'l have a good night. Especially if you're in the company of Asians, Germans and Russians. Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment