Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Grove


What else is there to do when it's too hot to go to the beach? Why we go to the Grove and shop, of course! My bezzie mate Kathy and I went off on a spontaneous shopping trip to one of the nicer shopping centers in the area. It's a nice open plan outside and it was nice shopping with all the doors open in all the shops...although they were ALL wasting electricity which I hated but... America, eh?

Check out the random snaps of the afternoon.




How sweet is that!? Umbrellas for the public to take around when it rains! Aw!
And they match with the colour scheme of The Grove, yo!



We went to Anthropologie! It's kinda the way more expensive and whimisical version of Urban Outfitters. We could NOT afford anything in there, but Kathy did try on these fab shoes! How cute are they? I'm loving the wooden wedge and the assymetrical design! Nice nice! But at nearly $300, we thought they would look best on the display for now...





What a clever way of reusing wine bottles! They were filled with bubble bath soap. Mhmmm and the nice item underneathe was felted soap! They just put a nice knit around the bar of soap and felted it. ...simple but clever cos they you can reuse it and it lathers up the soap for ya! Neat!



More afforable wedges from Old Navy. Comfortable. As. Hell. Just sayin'. I usually hate anything with height to it, but these work for me. :) I want to wear them with over the knee socks and my new Terracotta paper bag shorts that I got on sale from Urban Outfitters! Woop!

I love shopping. Be smart and sensible with your money though, ya'll! x

P.S. Everyone in England stay safe with all the rioting going on! It's appalling that the youth feel the need to destroy everything in sight for no good reason...-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment