Monday 18 July 2011

I feel the urges steaming already.

Hello! I was meant to have posted a nice little diddy about CLIC Sargent's nice vintage shop on Gloucester Road, but the photos are on my hard drive and I can't use it without my travel adapters. As they are in storage while I prepare to go back home to America for the summer, I can't post until I'm by some good ol' America plug sockets . Nice. My bad, so that will be up right after my sisters wedding...so...sometime next week! Trust me, it's a good-un!

I have finally moved out of my third year house and I am technically homeless until I go home on Friday. Now, I've been staying at a friends house and as I'm home alone while they're all at work, I go into housewife mode. I've been cleaning and cooking just for things to do (because, between you and me, I've become a bit of a bum. Not working, just relaxing, which is well nice!) and I've just finished ironing a bunch of shirts and I've felt a bit of inspiration brewing.


I don't normally iron shirts, because I go out of my way to buy things that don't need to be ironed, but doing it this one time makes me want to either jump right back into menswear or maybe make some really cool drapey shirts for when I eventually get into some field where I need to actually dress in proper workwear attire *shudder* Something a bit All-Sainty like so:


Oh yeah. I feel like designing again


...right when I get back to America. x

No comments:

Post a Comment