Saturday 9 July 2011

The Secret's Out!


Ahhh...A very good morning to you all! Guess where I am? Well how would you have an inkling of a clue? I'll just stop your guessing and tell you.


ALICE'S SECRET EMPORIUM
(The website is still under construction at the moment but its up! Still have a look around!)

I was asked by my darling friend Tom, the genius mind behind this awesome little shop, to man the fort for a few hours. This totally beats packing, trust me! I am absolutely delighted to be sat behind the til eagerly awaiting customers. But seeing as it's Saturday morning...oh let's just hope not too many people are hung over! I thought I might do a little bloggity whilst it is quiet!

Alice's Secret Emporium is nestled downstairs of BS8 on Park St. (34, Park Street, Bs1 5JG Bristol, United Kingdom to be exact!) . BS8 is actually really a lovely place to shop! There's clothing, fragrances, accessories, a little stall completely dedicated to designs made from driftwood (really cool stuff, mind!) and all the vintage things your heart desires.

Now ASE's is Just. Too. Cute. It's vintage heaven! So many of the items have been sourced from all over and you've got a lovely array of chine, jewelry, ribbons, buttons, brooches, old Singer hand sewing machines!!! You don't even know! The list goes on and on, trust.



I'm a huge fan of the decor (I've been really big on decor lately, making mental notes on my own place, I suppose!) Everything is displayed in bookshelves and in vintage shelves and dressers. The till is even hella old school, but I shan't tell you more about that!





All I'm saying is that this place is awesome. The people in the other bits of BS8 are really sound as well so if you're wandering on Park St anytime soon, come on down and get your hands on some amazing vintage stuff. You'll love it. And Tom's an absolute doll, so do say hi!

Check out the facebook page too! Totally like their page too. Ooo looks like potential customers are coming over. That's my cue! Ciao ciao!

P.S. She was lovely! She's getting married and bought a glass cake stand. Adorable! I wish her all the best for her special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment