Tuesday 30 November 2010

Assessment Funk.

Had my assessment today; It went okay. My model was brilliant. The tutors told me things that I already knew. Here's a little taste of what I've done:




The feedback was constructive and quite helpful, but I still managed to come out of it feeling strangely dejected. Ah well, there's no time to let my moods slow me down. After I had my presentation, I modeled for Cassidy and then ran off to the library to find out some more things to inform my final collection.

There are elements that I'd quite like to keep from this little collection and there are things I'd like to add as well. I think I'll go down a more deconstructed path where my fabrics look more worn down and lived in, I think.

Here be some cool things I've been looking up today!

Some sexy post-apocalyptic stuff by graduate Jessica Darwin.

Banging shoes from McQueen from last season. Love the heel.

Mother of London. Now those designs are sick. (good sick, not bad sick o'course)

Going down the apocalyptic root. Totally. Should be fun, yeah?


No comments:

Post a Comment