Tuesday 28 June 2011

Bit of press!

Aloha. Can I just stress the amount of excitement when I saw that people actually liked my collection. I watched the audience as my models went down the catwalk and their smiles and premature applause before the lineup really made me proud.

Now you can only imagine how chuffed (oh the British phrases I've picked up...) I was when the well known blogger Charlie May blogged about our show and I was included in her review! I was jumping for joy when my friend Shiv sent me a link about it. Have a gander at the loverly post she's done about the first half of our graduate fashion show.


And just cos I'm not selfish and I would love to help out my fellow designers as much as possible, check out the second half as well!

A la Mode: UWE GRADUATE SHOW PART 2

Big shout out to Charlie May though, you're seriously the bomb sniggety for blogging about us!

Another shout out to Miss Fashion Fashionista for also blogging about our show. It's even cooler that I know Fran personally and she was part of our support system last year when she was a third year and when she kept popping into uni with loads of advice for us this year. We are ever grateful and hope keep on inspiring girl!

INTRODUCING THE NEW GENERATION

Ah and there's yet another fashion-forward website called Whiteboard Fashion I've managed to get onto. My great friend James Morris came to the show and wrote an article about my menswear collection! When I read it, I was soooo honored! He wrote such an amazing article and I was so lucky that it was about my work and he legit liked it!

WE WENT, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED: GRADUATE FASHION SHOWS

So much love from the people. So much love! Seems I need to add a "Press" bit to my website now...Oh and we made the paper as well.



Okay I think I'm done. < / b r a g g i n g >



No comments:

Post a Comment