Sunday 10 April 2011

Oh what was that? I have a blog you say?

Whaaaat, hello blog, long time no see. It's not that I haven't forgotten about you, I just didn't have any time for you, ya get me?

But yes, hello readers, miss my rambles about final year? I'm pleased to say that [what I hope is] the hardest part is over! I've successfully made 6 outfits and handed them in on time and my tutors appeared to have been impressed by it! Ah what a relief! Have a peek of four of the fly boys that modeled my stuff. (Oh dont worry, you'll see the whole lineup later, relax!)


Who's pleased!? I am! There are still more things I need to do though like lengthen the red top under the blue cape and to burn the green jacket some more but that's all fun stuff! The guys who modeled for me were absolutely ace as well! Couldn't have asked for better models :)

Seriously though, I feel like I've learned a helluvalot over the past 3 months...Menswear was something completely new to me (because I'm not the biggest fan of my last "collection" ha) and I think I just about pulled it off! Goodness I can't even fathom that it took 3 months to make everything, what?! This definitely wouldn't have happened without the support of my coursemates though. We are the luckiest year, I think...simply because we're so keen to help each other and we really do look out for each other. There's no stererotypical fashion bitchiness in sight, which is phenomenal! I wouldn't have asked to go through all this manic panic without the Fashion Textiles girls of 2011!

Now its all about the 2D work and everything else ever...technical drawings, illustrations, samples, sketchbook...the FASHION SHOW!?! A whole new can of worms. Oh hay. Lots more to do, but thank goodness the hardest bit is over.

And as the pose suggests, "Yay, bitches!"

1 comment:

  1. I want the boxy red wine shirt please and the khaki with suede trim jacket. Cheers! ;-)
    Pacius clothing for the win!

    ReplyDelete